We're in the last days of 2015 already (hard to believe). I've had a lot of fun writing this blog, and I've enjoyed the interactions and feedback from so many of my readers. Since I've put out quite a lot of posts in the six months I've been writing this blog, I thought it might be helpful to mention some writing posts I particularly liked, which you may have missed earlier in the year.
- Walk then run: learn the mechanics of how to write
- Aspiring authors: understanding the hidden costs of publishing a book
- Violence in story writing: forwarding the plot versus defining a character
- Authentic writing: don’t be afraid to drop the hammer in your first draft
- Lessons learned: social media won’t build your platform, but here’s 3 things that will
If you're interested in other posts you may have missed, which I felt were also worthy of an honorable mention, add your email to monthly newsletter subscriber list, and you'll get a link to the archived version of my Best Year Ever issue that I put together this month.
In that issue, you'll get the links to these 5 posts and 5 more not in the list above. I also listed the strangest tweet reply I got this year, and my two favorite YouTube videos from this year. Sign up if you want access to those items, plus my monthly newsletter on the last Friday of every month.
Happy New Year, everyone!